History
BIPROCEMWAP was established in 1949. The office initially supported the rebuilding and development of the construction materials industry and later became strongly associated with the cement, lime and gypsum sectors.
- 1949
- Foundation of the design office.
- 1951
- Taking over the Cement Industry Design Office in Opole.
- 1955
- The name Design Office for Cement and Lime Industry was adopted.
- 1963
- Departments moved into the Kraków office building.
- 1976
- Creation of the INVESTCEMENT organization.
- 1985
- The BIPROCEMWAP name was restored.
- 1992
- Transformation into a privately owned company.